Home     Photo Gallery     Facebook     Contact Me

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello Kitty Altered Pop Top Cans

These are 15 oz. Dole Mandarin Orange cans that I opened from the bottom using a safety can opener, and filled with candy and confetti. Once I was done filling I used tacky glue on the bottom lid and placed it on the can, make sure to put something heavy on top and let dry. I used the Plantin Schoolbook cart to cut the top circle, label, and the hearts. Once the can is dry you can tie your ribbons if you are using curling ribbon like I did make sure to hold the pop top down while curling. They were fun and very easy to make. Nice "green" way to give a gift!






3 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

These are just darling! Barb

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Barb, I forgot all about this idea! Such a cute way to give gifts and the recipients will be amazed! xxD

Unknown said...

These are adorable!
Thanks for sharing!