Home     Photo Gallery     Facebook     Contact Me

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My 1st Waterfall Card

I used my Cricut & Scal to cut out all the pieces but you can easily use a paper trimmer as well. I used my new Sizzix Boutique to emboss the purple card using the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder. For instructions on how to make this card visit:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/waterfall_card/

Mine isn't perfect my brads are a little uneven, I don't have a crop o dile so I just used a push pin to make the holes and the horizontal strip got a little torn but overall I think it turned out pretty cute (:

I uploaded a video at the end of the pics to show it in action.














3 comments:

Wende said...

Love this. So anxious to learn how to do this. Do I need a cut file???

Brigit said...

Your card is really adorable, I have to try this, great job!!

DtsArt said...

love your waterfall card so bright and cheery